Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mr. Winkie - Male Prostitute

I saw a study somewhere that said people change careers every 10 years nowadays. If that is the case, then I'm 3 years away from a major career change. I decided today that in 3 years I'm gonna become a male prostitute, specializing in middle aged to youngish, senior citizen women.

I know, the vast majority of male prostitutes tend to be younger guys with no body fat who suck cock for crack, but that's why my plan is perfect. It's a niche market, man! I can get some nice suits and be like Richard Gere in American Gigilo (because, as we all know, Hollywood always portrays prostitution with severe realism) and I'll charm the ladies!

Don't worry sweety, we'll stay married as long as you can handle my career choice. Sure, it'll be tough and you may get jealous from time to time but we'll learn to live with it. Just think of all the experience I'll gain and how that will better our love making time!

I'll take the ladies to bingo and hold their bingo dabbers all suggestively and let them kiss the tip of their dabber and I'll smile and wink at them and they'll just know that later they'll get their aged rocks off. I'll even go with them to the theraputic whirl pool in their senior complex and give all the other older folks something to be gossipy about as they play crib the next day in the common area. And who knows, that may be a good way to network.

The lonely, middle aged ones are the money ticket, though. And if movies have taught us anything, it's that they'll be the best looking ones too. Everywhere I look there'll be Anne Bancroft look-alikes waiting to seduce me. Bring it on Mrs Robinson, bring it on.

Of course, I'll practice safe hooking. You know, call my wife when I'm on a date so she knows where I'll be if a trick turns bad. You never know, I might suddenly find myself on the bad ass end of a flying purse because my "date" is a psycho who missed her meds that morning.

I'll even be that male hooker that goes the extra mile and cuddles with my date for awhile after the deed is done. A "male hooker with a heart of gold," if you will. I'll hold her as we watch Emiril, and she'll giggle like a school girl when I echo Emril and whisper playfully in her ear, "bam."

Yeah, so I think that's gonna be my next job.

K, buy me now.

1 comment:

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Thanks for the reminder of my impending old age. You are a true friend, Lush!

:)

Mr. Winkie