Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hey, Yo My Names is Cyrus Janzel

Yo, yo - I'm taking over for Mr. Winkie in this Bloggizzle for today. My name is Cyrus Janzel (in da pic to your left, I'm the one with the board) and I'm a singer/songwriter/dancer/choreographer for popular Florida based boy band "Shasta Ferrari." Mr. Winkie needed a break from penning and I needed a break from all the girls (whaddup ladies?!!) so I am here to werk-it-out wit ya!

Yeah, yeah, check it out. I gotsta tell ya'll i been B-I-Z-Z-Y! Bizzzzzayyyyy on da frizzzayyy. Last month, the other boys in my group and myself got back from a tour of the Mid Western U.S (what up Corncobs?!!!), and it was smack all da way! I bedded some poon and all but I really think I fell in love with a special girl. Sorry ladies but the Cyrus just won't jyrus wit ya anymore. Okay, I will but only until I find her phone number and/or remember her name.

Our new CD (Girl You Make Me Spit Out O' My Privates) is selling like hot cakes and our first single (I Need You Girl So Why You Kneed Me?) is banging up da radios all across the continent! Yeah, yeah. But we never get played on University stations, it's all that Emo crap and I don know nuffin bout Emo. Wasn't there a doll called Tickle Me Emo and da furry would all dance n whatnot when you touched him in the hole or sumpin? Ha ha ha, juice kiddin, kiddies! I tell ya homeeez, i was worried after our second album only sold 25 million copies. I thought for awhile I would have to go back to school and take medicine or sum shit (after I got my GED, of course). Stay in school kids! But thankfully we've sold 60 million on our new one and maybe we'll reach our debut album's sales of 435 million copies (I think that's like double platinum or sumpin).


It's nice to be home and do sum chillin. The hood is a bit changed though, but my Mom and my church are here still and that's all I need (Whaddup Mom & Jesus??!!!). I miss the church 'cause dat's where my voice developed. It developed through God and I thank him every day for my gift. And there's a ton of hotties in pews!!! (Whaddup Hotties In The Pews and Mom and Jesus!!!).

So we're back on tour next week. Me and the crue (Anton Jazz, Opal Diamomd, Hep C and P-KING DUCK) are just rehearsing some new choreography I come up with on the bus. It's gonna show up on our next video for our second single that I wrote about a very personal subject. The tune is called "Why You Touch Me Uncle Joe?" But ya gotta confront the bad feelings in your life and keep it real, dawg. Yeah.

So I will definately see you fine ladies on the road and remember - KEEP YOUR DREAMS ALIVE BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE DREAMS YOU"LL HAVE A BAD SLEEP AND FEEL BAD N STUFF.

K, Get chillin!

No comments: