Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Good things come in 3s!

My kids are so awesome, it makes me tingle! I get home from work yesterday (my 38th birthday) and found out they left the house and went to the mall. I was about to give 'em shit because they're not suppose to do that, the mall is a dangerous place, but they went on to tell me that the reason they went was because they wanted to buy me a present with their own money! How do you give 'em shit for that, eh?

But guess what they bought me? They bought me Gene Simmons from Kiss! But not just one doll. Not two dolls, but three of them! I have 3 Gene Simmons dolls in different poses from different times in Kisstory.

It was so cute because I lost my hard core Kiss fanaticism years ago and I really don't think my life would be less great if I didn't have these dolls in my possession. But they've heard my stories of my air guitar concerts, my bedroom walls with nothing but Kiss posters on 'em, and my application and subsequent acceptance into the Kiss Army (I was a field medic).

So yeah, it was cute and silly and totally loveable! I can't wait 'til Christmas when I open up the econo box of tampons they get me.

K, bye for now.

2 comments:

KLB said...

That so rocks! And, it's the thought, of course. I should have had kids...you know, for the gifts....hmmmmm

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Yeah it was cute, allright!

Oh yes, pleading, it's the thought. That's why I was so happy about it!

I luv those buggers!