Tuesday, March 28, 2006

38 years old and never kissed a girl

Happy birthday to me.

Things I haven't done in my life that I wish I had by now:

Getting Hilary Clinton to fullfill my bondage fantasy

Running through a field of daisies with gentle, sweet music in the background, and my arms open to embrace...Godzilla. Then we'd fight to the death.

Tango-ing with Kathy Bates (I'd like to see if I'm strong enough for "the dip")

Drinking with Frankie Venom, Joey Shithead, Mickey DeSadist, Richard Hell, Johnny Rotten (actually forget Johnny Rotten, he'd just bring us all down), Captain Sensible, The Dayglo Abortions and Tipper Gore all at the same time.

Taking a slinky to a 12-Step meeting and saying, "Allright, let's get drunk and do this!"

Learning to spell cimonim/cinnommonnn/sinomum...the spice.

Write a "chick flick" with Andrew Dice Clay as the star.

Widdle a chunk of wood on my front porch and sing spirituals


Yeah, so that's about it really. Other than that my life is complete.

K, bye for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy Birthday mr. winkie
happy birthday to you

KLB said...

Have a great Birthday!

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Thanks, you gals!

BTW, do guys ever read this blog? Am I a modern day Babara Cartland? I wouldn't complain if I were, it just seems lop-sided gender wise.