Friday, March 10, 2006

No Entry today

Hi everyone! I apologize for the lack of entry today but I got the call and I'm leaving in 1/2 hour to join my commrades in the French Foriegn Legion (the picture above is of our batallion and i'm the one with the beard). As a result, I don't have time for the fetish foto nor do I have time to create an entry. This may seem like an entry but it's not, trust me.

We're being sent to a brand spanking new country that popped up in Eastern Europe called Debbieharrystan to keep peace and help repopulate. I don't know much about the country, all our dossier says is that the new leader "Buk Ivan" wants to create a country that people can "live in peace and harmony but has an overall 'nightclub' feel to it" - whatever that means. I think we're also assisting the locals in putting disco balls on all the street lamps.

I know what you're thinking, "Monsieur Winkie, war torn countries are dangerous and we fear for your safety." It's okay, I'm scared too but I know we're gonna be allright because our commandant is none other than World Wrestling Entertainment's Batista.

If you've never seen him before, that's him to the right. He sure is a big SOB, eh? He also seems to be very popular with my commrades who don't have wives or girlfriends and like HGTV.

Okay, if all goes well, I should be back by late Sunday night and I will put up a blog entry on Monday morning. Again I apologize that there is no blog entry for today.


K, bye for now!

4 comments:

Marcus C. Beaubier said...

Winston, you totally snaked that picture from me...

Too funny...

Hey man what's new?

Cheers

Marcus

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Hear ye, hear ye...My profile pic was taken by the man pictured above!!

There is that enough credit for ya or should I write a cheque?

http://www.corymack.ca said...

okay I'll bite - which picture is Marcus'? the beefy or the bearded?

http://www.corymack.ca said...

oh I see - it's the picture of you! I thought he was worried you'd stolen from his muscleman photo diary...