Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Love Blog Entry

At lunch time I open my blog to see if anyone's read it. Then, after the dissapointment goes away, I click on the "next blog" button up there and do some reading. I've noticed over the past couple days that a few blogs have popped up about couples in love and how much they love each other and their wedding plans and all the love they have for each other. After reading these, I realized that I only tell my wife I love her during climax and that I should say it more often. In an effort to correct that, I have created this love blog entry. You can read it if you like but you might find it boring and sappy.

For Mrs. Winkie,

Hey you! Yeah, you. Listen, we've been together for like an eternity, for fuck sakes and there's no one I'd rather spend that eternity with than you. I hope you feel the same because if you don't and you leave me I will kill our dog. The dog you pet more than me. Dead. You got that?

You stink so pretty baby, I can't get my nose away from you.

You make me smile when you smile because I'm a monkey who just immitates what he sees and I have no emotion other than what you hint at I should have. And I love you for that because I would be blank without you, baby! Blank.

Don't forget what I'll do to the dog, okay?

I like holding your hand because it feels nice and comforting, what with my chronic inner ear infection that makes me wobbly all the time. You're my rock, baby!!

I love you so much and I don't deserve you because momma said I would never deserve anything good in my life so you better not stop loving me or else I'll go crazy and be homeless and it'd be your fault.

I love you.

Do you love me? You say you do but I don't know for sure. If you did love me, you'd lift our fridge over your head and hum Ride Of The Valkyries. I'll expect that later when I get home.

I like it when you wear autumn colors. Stop wearing summers from now on because I love you so much you'd do anything for me like kill the president, right?

Your vagina is warm and it pleases me to be in it.

I love you so much, my life would be shit without you although I feel like shit most of the time but you're like if shit were to have light rays shining out of it like those pictures of clouds with God's light shining through. You know what I mean?

Mmm, mmm, mmm, you make good pasta.

I love you and I think your the most prettiest woman in the world!! But the following are changes you should make:
-You should start binding your feet like in China
-You should put rings around your neck and stretch it until you can't support your own head.
-Hockey pucks in your lower lip.
(I'll get back to you with more changes)

That's it for now but I just want to wrap it up by saying, "I love you honey bunches!"

Smooch,

Mr. Winkie

1 comment:

KLB said...

The President: Whose President? I'd have to know this before I could formulate an opinion.

The dog: Now that would be wrong!