Friday, March 17, 2006

Freaky Friday...yeah whatever.

You may or may not know that I have an extreme appreciation for beauty originating from India. It started years ago when I first learned my current trade of "film projectionist" at a movie house that showed Art Films during the week and Hindi films on weekends.

The actresses that filled the screen were nothing short of stunning to me and while it may not be all that "freaky" to you, it is to me. I get extremely intense feelings of lust everytime I watch a Hindi movie (and I watch alot of them as part of my job). Maybe it's that exotic, forbidden fruit thing. I say that because marrying or otherwise "carrying on" with members outside the Indian culture is extremely frowned upon (I guess it's that way in alot of cultures).

And what's kinda weird about the culture is that here are the folks that wrote the definitive book on fucking - The Kama Sutra, and their movies are very sexy but there's no nudity and it's even rare to see a kiss that goes futher than a peck on the cheek. Everything to do with sex in Hindi films is hinted at through dance and song.

But anyway, here are a few pics of some East Indian actresses. I can write their names down but I find it hard to spell English names correctly, let alone exotic Indian names.















Oh, and a side note - I believe India is the origin of the most Miss Universe winners. I think many of you will agree why.

K, Chukria (that means thank you in Hindi but I doubt the spelling is correct)

No comments: