Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Have I scared "the man?"

A strange thing happened - I can log into blogspot, I can draft and post an entry but I can no longer view my blog from work. When I try and open it, it says that I'm "not authorized to view this page." I'm not at all computer savy so I don't know if it's a temporary glitch or the I.T. guys have done some blocking magic but it does make me feel kinda like a subversive, mole or spy type guy trying to fuck with the Russians' heads back in '66. And if you've read this blog, you know that I don't really say anything with much substance to it, I just spew out retarded scenarios with the hopes of being slightly amusing. But now I'm all paranoid.

It'd be cool to be a spy, though. The best clothes, the coolest gadgets, the hottest women, the ability to drink copious amounts of gin and still keep your bow tie straight. I got all those things going for me now, sure, but to get paid for it? Frickin awesome!

They probably make decent coin, those spies. What, at least 80 grand a year with good dental coverage, eh? That's double what I make now and I don't get to travel, unless you count the odd trip to Red Deer to hang with Uncle John and Auntie Cookie.

On the flip side, it sure would be cool to be the head of a giant corporation with secret, evil plans to take over the world. We all know it'll just end in tears but the ride to doom would be wicked awesome! I could have a hobby I'm passionate about that keeps my evilness all subdued, a hobby like bee keeping and I'll fit the bees with tiny radio headsets and train them to attack the good guys on my command. "Get him, bees! Kill, kill...KILL!" But I will love the bees.

I've always wanted minions too. I got 2 kids but asking them to tidy up their school binders doesn't have the same 'umph' as getting an employee to stalk and murder an MI-6 guy because he's figured out that I want to poison the entire Pizza Hut dough stock with a mind controlling substance that I've chemically engineered myself.

Oh well, maybe I've pissed someone off or maybe it's just some computer setting thing that's gone nutso, I dunno. All I know is that you haven't heard the last from me! No,...you haven't heard the last from me! Mwaaaa haaaaa haaaa haaa!
(*gently strokes pet iguanna)

K, bye for now.

No comments: