Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Introducing The Ne'er Do Wells



The Ne'er Do Wells
I'm quite pumped about something a friend and I have been working on for awhile now. A guy named Kerry (the most talented bastard I know), myself and Paul M(the second most talented guy I know) started a band a year or so ago. Paul has since moved to Toronto to get plastic surgery, but Kerry and I are back at it and we're recording a CD.
Here's what's going to happen to us:
We finish the cd and put a couple of tracks up on a MySpace account. 2 or 3 kids get ahold of the songs and start telling their friends. Soon, millions of kids are downloading it for free. Then Alan Parsons hears about us and invites us to record it properly in an abandoned church in Fiji. Kerry gets involved with a Fijiian model and I take to the bottle out of jeleousy. We break up the band but the cd is released and it sells a billion copies. Travis Tritt and Green Day fight over which one gets to open for us even though we're broke up. 20 years later we reunite at a festival in Fiji. We make ammends and write 3 shitty tunes and re-release our original album with those as bonus tracks. Then Kerry runs for the Green Party and I start a cult.
K, http//www.byfornow.net

No comments: