Friday, February 24, 2006

Freaky Friday's Fetish Fun Foto #1

Before we begin today's entry, I have an announcement to make: The Friday Foot Pic is no more...well sort of. I'm changing it from "The Friday Fun Foot Foto For Fellow Fans Of Feet" to Freaky Friday's Fetish Fun Foto."

The reasons are that the foot thing is just too limiting, and this title is much easier to remember. Also, I think (in general) fetishism is brilliantly entertaining and sometimes sexy too.

Actually, this would be a good opportunity to apologize to my female readers. I can't help that I like what I like and I can't help dwelling on it. I'm not at all a sexist pig, I'm just a guy who is fascinated by what strange things do to me - physiologically speaking. But don't worry ladies, we'll have stuff for you too, maybe. But ask nice, okay?

So I guess this is installment 1 of our new weekly feature.



Sex & Religious Imagery

I don't know what it is about sex and religious imagery that makes me all excited but gosh dernit, I'm all for it. Maybe it was my Catholic upbringing and what, as a youngster, I perceived as it's inherent hyprocrisy (I felt that way although I couldn't have verbalized it as eloquently as I can today because I had late on-set geniusitis), or maybe its just because I'm a freak-a-zoid.

Here's a simple picture I found on the internet at chantalmenard.com. (If you go there and check out other galleries be sure to exercise caution. There's some stuff on there involving piercings and suspending yourself from a ceiling using those piercings)


I can't help but marvel at the beauty this woman has and the fact that I see a nipple. The pic is so pretty, so dark, so innocent and so sinister all at the same time, how can you not want to take her confession?

So, honey, when I say that I want to have sex with you while you're wearing a nun's habit, I don't mean that I want you to become a nun then have sex with you, because that would just be totally wrong! It's all about the imagery. And that imagery was created by people, not the good Lord himself. At least, I hope so.

K, have a good weekend.

No comments: