Monday, February 06, 2006

I Have So Much More Than Love Inside Me

I realized today that I've been neglecting to update everyone on my pregnancy. So today's entry is all about that and frankly, much more.

I should begin by saying that my belly is growing fast and so far the doctors are saying everything is where it should be and I can expect an uncomplicated delivery. The ultrasounds are all normal and I'm just starting to feel it kick now. I know I can't wait to hear our baby laugh or cry and I'm sure my wife can't wait either but you know how women are - so afraid to let their feelings be known. But I know she's getting excited because she can't seem to stop touching my belly. She insists that I'm even more sexy than the first day we met and I do wish I could believe her but God bless her for at least trying to make me feel better.

I remember the night we conceived. It had to be that night because my sex drive for a month or so prior was simply non-existent. She did make that night special and though I was totally not into it at first, I quickly warmed up to the possibilities she so gently hinted at.

It all started with a wonderful, low carb/high protein steak dinner with a lovely shrimp cocktail she made, and a fantastic bottle of Bordeaux. She even put on a gorgeous sun dress and this perfume that always had an intoxicating effect on me. I could tell she wanted intimacy by the looks she gave me as our eyes met over the flicker of the candles aglow in our pewter candelabra and frankly, I was about due for some intimacy myself. I believe I even rushed my meal a little as the thought of sharing myself with her became more and more exciting.

Our conversation during dinner was more intimate than usual too, and I really think it had an effect on how I behaved that glorious, amazing night. We talked of our hopes, our dreams, our jobs, our magazine subscriptions; I think I fell in love all over again! She really was the person I'd first met and not some stranger that occupied the bed, as I had thought only days before. I was full on ready for passion by the time we finished our pistachio gelato.

She wiped the corners of her mouth with her napkin and stood up and looked at me, her eyes penetrating my very soul. She walked around the table and lifted me into her arms and carried me to the bedroom. I could feel her muscles bulging almost as much as I was, if you know what I mean.

She gently let me down onto the bed as a feather falls gently to the ground when let go in the autumn breeze. I opened myself up to her, daring her to take me. And she did. Oh, she did! I felt her smooth skin flush against my own, her dominating, feminine presence as she lay atop me - covering me with her womanliness. It struck me for a moment that I needed to feel like a man again and the only one capable of giving that to me was the woman I loved. Needless to say, she accomplished that.

We made love that night but we made much more. We made our baby.

The baby that grows inside me.
The baby we both love.


My only wish now is that she'd get the hint and go out and buy me some fucking Turkish Delight.

Kayyyy, bye for now.

1 comment:

Mr.Winkie says: said...

She can't impreganate another chick, you silly! It just doesn't work that way. Do I have to give you an anatomy lesson? Sheesh.