Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday's Fun Foot Fotograph For Fellow Fans Of Feet (Vol.4)

Last Friday, I talked a little about Mariah Carey's wonderful feet and it got me to thinking that I should spend today's space showing off some other famous women's feet. The difference is that today, the women shown here have much more substance than Mariah and are far more attractive because of it.

Enjoy folks, and have a very pleasant weekend.





Sexy feet are much sexier when sexy legs accompany them. Jessica Rabbit of Who Framed Roger Rabbit certainly proves that!












The futuristic toe-beauty of Jane Jetson will certainly be something future generations of women will want to emmulate!






And who could forget the lovely duo that spawned many a young boy's 3-some fantasies, Betty Rubble and Wilma Flintstone!


Ooh la la, You know Lois Griffin is into pretty much anything!




Oil me up Olive and calls me Brutus! Ga ga ga ga ga!

K, bye for now

No comments: