Tuesday, February 07, 2006

1000 minus 700 hits on my blog page!

I just took a look at the number of hits my blog has received and it has 1000 hits! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all but mostly myself for refreshing the page alot.

Ohhh, the memories! It seems like only a month ago I started this thing and I can't believe how successful it's become. Wow!

Here's the math: I have 29 entries.
1000 hits
700 of them mine
so
300 hits/29 entries (I'll make it 30 for easier math)
equals
10 views/entry

ergo

I have 10 friends!!!!! Wow, that's like 20 more friends than I had in high school!!!

Thanks 10 friends! I love you soo much!

2 comments:

KLB said...

If I write a blog, but no one reads it, do bears still shit in the woods?

Glad to be part of your hit list.

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Thanks lush, you rock!

Pleadingthe5th, yes the bears do and you can even put pictures of it on your blog and call it "art."
I've seen it done but the text on those blogs are usually German.