Friday, February 17, 2006

No foot foto, freaks

Holy crap, I almost forgot to put a blog entry up today! (thanks cory)

K, no foot foto today. I had to clean out my work computer because "the man" has been hinting at checking out our work pc's so my pictures folder is almost empty, except for a picture of the teletubbies for some reason. Seriously, I found a picture I had of the Telletubbies on my computer. I can't think of why I saved it. Maybe I needed to do something for a kid's birthday or I was gonna phot-shop their image onto Mt. Rushmore to see if it would look cool. I dunno.

I do this blog thing strictly at work, every morning, for a couple of reasons. One reason is because I just like to have some time to kinda be a little creative. I don't wanna sound art faggy or pretentious, but I seriously do everything creative for my own personal amusement. I've been involved in sharing my "art" (fuck, I hate that term) with folks and while I've always had decent responses to it, I've never really overly enjoyed the experience.

Another reason is to get those thoughts of working for the gov't out of my head. It really does suck having to do the shit the gov't asks you to do. Yeah, yeah, I get paid very well to do it, I sometimes enjoy it but it is in no way, shape or form my life's meaning. Working is something I do to pay for pizza every now and then.

Not a big entry today nor is it particularly funny but at least it's something. I gotta head back and do some shit and stuff. I love you people. Don't ever forget that!!!

K, bye bye and buy bonds.

No comments: