Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Unmotivated

When I was a punk ass punk, it was way cool to have no motivation. That doesn't sit well with me these days. For instance, I have no motivation to create a blog entry today but you know what? I'm gonna anyway. Sure, it's half-ass but at least it's here.

Enjoy these various incarnations of Catwoman! And at the risk of this being poll-like, why don't ya let me know which one is your favorite!


Halle Berry as "Catwoman"





















Eartha Kitt as "Catwoman"






















Julie Newmar as "Catwoman"





















Lee Merriweather as "Catwoman"














Michelle Pfiefer as "Catwoman"

















My Aunt Gladys as Catwoman





















K, bye for now.









5 comments:

Mr.Winkie says: said...

She sure does, eh?

I must admit that Julie Newmar makes me tingle!

Mr.Winkie says: said...

You know what, I do too. I can't really say for sure which one I like best other than I wasn't big on Aunt Gladys. Her house smelled funny.

denise said...

I'll tell Angelina to scooch over and make some room for Julie Newmar - hot, hot, hot!

D.

KLB said...

It's a toss up between Eartha Kitt and Aunt Gladys, although I'd have to hear your Auntie say something in her most purrrr-fect catwoman impression to make an informed decision.

If we're talking in terms of hotness, though, Halle is the bomb. Just sayin'.

Mr.Winkie says: said...

No, you don't wanna hear Aunty Gladys say anything. She spits when she talks.

Thanks for visiting me!

Mr. Winkie