Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cherry Poppin'!

I've popped my blog cherry. I imagine its alot like a woman's first sexual experience except without the blood and a sweaty guy on top of me (although I pricked my finger on a pin my wife left lying around the computer desk, so yeah I guess it did hurt a little).

I have many friends and plenty of enemies with blogs and although I consider myself a non-conformist, I figured I'd start up one of these things so I can finally get around to publishing all those poems I wrote in Junior and Senior high school. You know, the ones every kid writes aboout politics and girls without having any base knowledge of how either one works.

eg. My Girlfriend Is A Commie

My girlfriend is a commie
She stands in line for toilet paper
She hurt me when she banged the gym teacher
But at least she let me see her titties

My girlfriend has a Unicorn
Drawn on her math binder
She's good at math
I need a bath
She won't let me inside her


See? No substance, no style. Okay, I won't publish poetry. I'll figure out something.

I could post pictures of feet though! I love feet. Not XY feet but XX feet, so if you're one of those freaky deakie types who like hair on toes then you can march your debauched ass right out of this blog this instant Mister!

K, bye for now.

1 comment:

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Oh Mr. Winkie, you're delightful!

Signed,

Not Mr. Winkie