Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Fun Foot Fotograph For Fellow Fans Of Feet! Installment #2

The best invention ever (a close second are those pictures where you have to squint your eyes, concentrate on the pattern, then a 3-d pic of a Unicorn in the woods suddenly materializes) is the Google Image Search. It's with this tool that I found today's Foot Fotograph. Sexy feet are sexy but a sexy woman making her sexy feet even more sexy is like almost too much sexy for me to handle...almost.

I've even made up a little fantasy about this young lady. Wanna hear it? Good!

I'm in a bowling alley, right? I've been working there for 5 years, spraying shoes with Lysol and applying treatments to the lanes after closing time. When everyone is gone and I'm about to close, I walk to the back of the alley to fix what I think is a wayward bowling pin jammed into the gutter and it has to be removed manually. I open the door that leads me to the machinery and there's this lady in the picture, eating an ice cream cone and wearing nothing but a Ramone's hoodie and high heel sandles. She says, "Hey, Mr. Winkie, take me to the Captain and tell him why I'm here. I wanna stay in your world, while my world dissapears!"

Then we have sex on the beach.

K, bye for now.

No comments: