Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday Fun Foot Fotograph For Fellow Fans Of Feet!

I promised myself when I started this blog that I would write something in it everyday ('cept weekends) and so far I've been true to my word. But, if I may quote the Sex Pistols, "I'm a lazy sod." So I've determined that Friday's entry will be nothing more than a picture of a foot or feet I like with maybe a brief description or maybe not. I dunno, I'm new still.

And I guess I should apologize to those of you who don't give a rat's poop cave about feet but I will paraphrase something I've heard many lame-o comedians say: "If I could just reach one person and change their lives, then I've done my job" (cue wretching sounds).

So, without further adieu, I submit to you today's...

"Friday Fun Foot Fotograph For Fellow Fans of Feet!"

















By the way, I'm not a total foot freak. Sure, I can't get off without a woman walking on my back in golf spikes, but it's the whole body that counts and nice feet just make it all...nice. I do think Blogspot may have a problem with most of the foot pics I like that have full body shots, so for now, we'll just show them peedies!


K, bye for now.

2 comments:

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Oh don't get me wrong, personality is a must! Unfortuanately, I can't get my rocks off to pictures of sexy personalities, so I use feet as a substitute.

Mr. Winkie

denise said...

Note to self :

Get a pedicure.

D.