Thursday, January 26, 2006

Okay, I lied

ACHTUNG!

In yesterday's blog entry, I claimed I had acheived admission into the final circle of the Freemason's hierarchy and recieved an envelope with the "final secret" enclosed. I can't really go into detail as to why I must now tell you all it was a fabrication, but just trust me - it was a fabrication. I repeat: IT WAS ALL A FABRICATION!

Don't worry about me, my family and I are allright and insurance will cover the cost of rebuilding our home.


Thank you,

Mr. Winkie

P.S.

I apologize for this short blog entry but I haven't been myself. I'm shaky with nerves. I will be back to normal tomorrow with a safe and harmless blog entry entitled "Scientologists are Fuckin' a-holes." Stay tuned.

K, bye for now.

5 comments:

http://www.corymack.ca said...

when I was a kid, I thought the "G" on his ring stood for "Gary"

have you got a guess?

Mr.Winkie says: said...

No, but I know someone who would know what it means. Masonic Traveller, could you tell me what the G in the symbol means?

Thanks

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Why, thank you Andrew!

Greg Stewart said...

Actually Mr. Winkie, my dear friend, it could be for Geometry, or more often looked at as G for God, believe it or not.

I was a little surprised by that at first myself. How unique, a G for God...

If your still interested, I could find the lodge nearest you and get an application sent over...

Cheers

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Actually Masonic Traveller, my dear friend, the G for God makes perfect sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I know a little bit about the origins of the order, the role the church has played (both good and bad) in the history of Masonry so it's totally logical.

So there ya go folks, God and Geometry! Right angles and Right-esnous!
P.S I'll get back to you on the application. :)