Friday, January 20, 2006

Okay, it's poll time!

Allright, it seems not everyone likes my little foot fetish. All I ever wanted was to share my mental illness and what happens? I get flack for it.

My poll question is:

Should the "Friday's Fun Foot Fotograph for Fellow Fans of Feet" be discontinued?

To answer poll, merely go to comments section and give this weekly feature either a "Toes Up!" if I should keep it, or a "Toe Tag!" if it should be terminated.

This is good excersise if you're Canadian as we have an election coming up next week.

Remember to excersise your democratic right and vote today!

K, bye for now

4 comments:

http://www.corymack.ca said...

You've advertised your intentions Winston! (How easily you pander to the whiners!) - so I think it's up to the reader to decide whether or not they attend your blog postings on Fridays.

I believe readers have a choice to show up for the "funny" Mon - Thurs
those that are into toes, can show up on Friday for the "feet".

it's sort of like watching Everyone loves Raymond and then on Fridays watching Kink. It's all about Choice....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a voice of reason, Cory! I'm all about pandering (christ, have you seen my act?). I take it your a 'toes up' then? ANd what's so loveable about you is that you show up here on Fridays, you big ol' toesucker!

Mr.Winkie (posting anonymous because my big head takes up so much space)

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Actually, I haven't deleted a thing. I thought a poll might be fun but it hasn't turned out that way.

Oh well, I thought I could have a drama free place.

denise said...

What?? A democratic process??

(even though that is nonsense given that this is YOUR space. Turn your own crank baby!
xoxo,

Denise)

It will be MY way or I will pout and cry and lie and hold my breath until you do what I want!

Love Always,

(or until I need your vote again)

Mr. Martin