Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"Making Blogs out of nothing at all"

Last night I lay awake in bed worried, children. I worried that I didn't have anything to write in my blog. So for inspiration I checked out some other blogs to see what those people were writing about. It turns out I lost sleep for no reason at all.

The amazing thing about this particular blog publishing site is the amount of Spaniards that blog. My educated guess is that 97 percent of all blogs are in Spanish. But then again, all throughout history, the Spanish have been trail blazers. Here's some excerpts from Ferdinand Megellan's blog:

Dec. 26/1519 -Wow, it's boxing day and we're leaving Rio and I didn't catch one sale! Denied again (at least I got in some beach volleyball). I will say this though, "Man, the chicks in Rio are el mucho hot!" Now I have to spend the next 5 years hanging out with sailors...men sailors. Ugh.

Feb.2/1521 - Geezus, my gums won't stop bleeding. Who does an explorer have to blow to get an orange around here?

Aug.17/1524 - You know, I really thought my first mate would get the hint when I named them the "Straights" of Megellan but I still wake up with him gently rubbing his 'member' on my cheek. This guy is sooo fired when we get homo. Tee hee.

Sept. 23/1525 - Everyone always talks about that wop Columbus but he's old school. He's yesterday's news, man. Well buddy, there's a new kid in town! When I find a land mass, I'm gonna name it "Megellawood!"

Nov. 2/ 1525 - Nix the Megellawood, just found a spot and the Natives are calling it "Hawaii." First mate and I are gettin' married if the cops don't deny us. Stupid cops. El porko grandes.


See? Writing a blog is easy!

K, bye for now.


*1:28 pm - I just did some research and found out that Megellan was actually Portuguese and NOT Spanish. Please go back and replace all references to "Megellan" with "Ponce De Leon."

Mr. Winkie thanks you for your understanding.

No comments: