Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday's Fun Foot Fotograph For Fellow Fans Of Feet!


Here's installment # 3 of the Friday Fun Foot Fotograph For Fellow Fans of Feet. And today we feature the 60 Octave range footsy wootsies of Mariah Carey.

Let me start by saying that I'm not a fan of Mariah's "music." Yes, she can sing well but what she chooses to sing and how she acts in public make me wretch. But good gosh, she has nice toesies! I suppose when you can afford a $500.00 pedicure, anything is possible but hey, good on her!

I also like the fact that there are tons of pics of Miriah where she shows them off. If you have any insight into celebrity ego and you've paid attention to semi - nude pics of these often childish idiots, you can see that the feet are often cut off of the pic. I'm sure the main reason is vanity and I suppose I can't blame them. Even though I'm a lover of female feet, I certainly wouldn't want my bunyon laden digits splayed across magazines like Maxim or Vanity Fair. The only publication mine would see would be the New England Journal of Medicine.


By the way, is this her closet do ya think, or something the photographer set up in his studio? I count 27 pairs of shoes. You gotta know that what's hidden from the camera at least doubles, probably triples or even quadrouples that amount! Wowzers, give me an hour in that closet and it would look like that scene from Ghostbusters where the library gets slimed.






K, bye for now.




No comments: