Friday, January 05, 2007

Urban Cowboy Poetry


As many of my friends know, I'm a huge fan of Cowboy poetry. I'm not such a fan of cowboy related other stuff like horse shit and hard work but I loves the poetry. In fact, I've been writing Cowboy poetry for several years now under the pseudonym - Johnny "T-bone" Guntry (the picture above is the promo shot for my latest book "Hunka Hunka Burnin' Crab Grass"). Here's my latest poem:

Sun on the prairie, spurs in my horse
I need a new way of life
I could also use some dollars of course
And I also tire of the wife


Goin to the city, I'm trottin' off now
Even if the wife says I can't
I've made corssets from my 2 favorite cows
I'll be a leather clad deviant.


Clamps on my nipples, wax on 'em too
And a 10 gallon cowboy hat
I wonder what the boys from ol' lodge #2
Will have to say about that.


They may hum and they may haw
My membership they may revoke
But I tire of this life, the land, the laws
Just gimme some...

...hookers...

...and...

coke.



Giddy up 'n' go,

Mr. Winkie

1 comment:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

god ive been tryin to leave a comment since a day ago but there was somethin screwy with the word verification bit. bah.


haha good poem. aw baby, let me make it all better for you ;)