Friday, December 08, 2006

She just needed a fix.

This morning I made coffee, drank half of it then went into the shower. I got out of the shower, went to the living room and found that my dog drank the rest of my coffee.

My dog weighs 10lbs. A half a cup of coffee to her is like me drinking 8 cups of coffee. So, needless to say, she was rambunctious. I can't wait to get home tonight and clean up the after affects of injesting what I lovingly refer to as "nature's broom."

I suppose it won't be much different then when my kids were infants. This one time (not at band camp), I had my oldest son on the diaper changing table and I had his legs up but realized I didn't have a diaper in hand. So I bent down to grab one and he projectile shit on my head.

She's an odd dog. One time I bought an 1/8 ounce of weed and she ate that. The poor thing. Do you know how hard it is to hook up a PS2 and play Hitman - Blood Money when you don't have thumbs? It also must be absolute torture to want a slurpee and a gyro without even knowing what they are let alone being able to pop out of the house to grab 'em. I'm suprised she ain't insane.

Love,

Mr. Winkie

1 comment:

denise said...

Welcome back Mr. Winkie. Missed you looooong time!

D.