Thursday, December 28, 2006

I donned my "gay" apparell.

Okie dokie, it's Dec 28th and I gotta tell you, I've had the best Halloween ever! I dressed as a Ninja and went around my neighborhood causing trouble. I saw some guy dressed as a shepherd and I Ninja kicked him in the nads and his pet donkey looked on in complete and utter apathy; content in eating his grass.

Then I made my way over to the YMCA and sang "YMCA" for some down 'n' out types who seem to appreciate it. So much so, they threw me in the swimming pool then sang "In the Navy" to me. Oh, the aquatic hijinx we had!

I ate what the French call "tortier" (sp?). It's a meat pie that's guarenteed to clog the arteries of the most healthiest of Ninjas. But I survived because I'm Uber Ninja! The Nietchean wet dream folks (except for the non-aryan Japanese Ninja part).

All in all it was a fantastic Halloween.

All Feet Her Zain,

Mr. Winkie

3 comments:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

that'th fabulou'th !


ps: best post so far.

Mr.Winkie says: said...

This is also the post I' spent least time making. Hmmm...interesting.

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

hahaha. its always like that.