Monday, December 18, 2006

Greek Alphabet Soup

I could probably look around and find out what I need to get in on this beta blogger thing but that would totally go against my modus operandi of getting other people to explain to me in simple, layman's terms how to do something.

What is Beta Blogger and what does it do for me? Will it make me smell better? Will I get answers to questions that I never thought I'd get until I reached my reward in the after-life?
Will it help eliminate fat from my diet?

I thank in advance the person(s) who respond to this.

Felix Navy Dad,

Monsieur Winkie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay well. ive only been usin blogger beta for 4 days now and this is what ive noticed so far.

you should switch only because...
1. theres a glitch that the technicians are tryin to fix currently. if you havent switched (in your case, you should know what im talkin about) and youve tried to comment on beta bloggers' blogs, youll see what im talkin about..

on the upside...
1. you dont have to keep publishing your blog after every post or change in your template. it does it automatically i guess.
2. more templates. not that i care.. i dont use em.
3. labels. now you can put labels on each post easier. once again, not that i care...


on the downside...
1. certain profile details may get lost. do check your profile post switching.
2. you will need to sign up for a google account if you havent already.
3. maybe theres some way to configure this but it seems like you will need to keep signing into blogger beta. theres no option to keep you logged in 24/7.


i havent dug deep yet into blogger beta but those are the biggest differences ive noticed. hey, if you cant beat em, join em ?

Anonymous said...

oh and uh, mary crap merse to you too.