Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas to you and other people and animals and the rain forest.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks or if I get bored with "Destroy All Humans."

As you may or may not know, Christmas is here and like the good little goy-boy I am, I will be celebrating the birth of our Lord and Saviour (Jesus Christ) with a shitload of beers and a headache from all the noise I have to put up with from my inlaws and immediate family.

I'm not a mean person but when I'm with the ones I love, I tend to be a curmudgeon. I'm going to try and beat that tendancy by being a loving friend, husband, father and uncle this year and if I have the urge to go mental, I'll roll up a spliff, head outside and self medicate.

Happy birthday Jesus!

Mr. Winkie

1 comment:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

its okay mrwinkie. we still love ya :D

im only sayin that coz its fuckin xmas. ha.

but yes we still love ya !