Tuesday, April 04, 2006

"When inspiration alludes you, quote someone else." - Mr. Winkie (2006)

Today I'm taking the lame-ass approach to blogging. Here are some quotes by famous people that directly or indirectly reflect my views on life, carreer, marriage, writing, creativity, or pretty much anything in general.

Enjoy!

"You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I've only ever had one."
Einstein

"The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity."
Patrick Murray

"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."
Emo Philips

"I don't set out to offend or shock, but I also don't do anything to avoid it."
Sarah Silverman

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Humor is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
Mel Brooks

"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between."
Oscar Wilde

"People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news."
A.J Liebling

"I hate television. I hate it as much as I hate peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts."
Orson Welles

"There are a hell of a lot of jobs that are scarier than live comedy. Like standing in the operating room when a guy's heart stops, and you're the one who has to fix it!"
John Stewart

"One should never underestimate the stimmulation of eccentricity."
Anonymous

“I can sympathize with people's pains, but not with their pleasures. There is something curiously boring about somebody else's happiness.”
Aldous Huxley

“I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes.”
Hunter S Thompson

And the final quote that sums me up in a nutshell:

"I'm a one-man idiot."
Eddie Izzard

K, bye for now!

No comments: