Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hey Everyone!

It is with some regret but far more excitement that I announce that this blogspot or blogger place or whatever, will be closed or at least, not updated anymore.

Don't Cry!

I've moved my creative energies over to Myspace.com where you'll find a collaboration between me and my very good friend and talented musician Kerry and our drummer Splatter.

We have a band that we have alot of fun with and I think I'm the default computer liason between our musical contribution and the internet. And the irony here is that I'm not an expert in either. Hell, I always thought HTML was short for Hate Mail.

But I do ask, nay, beg that you come check us out over there and hang out. I will be blogging from time to time but it'll be on there instead of here.

Our band is called The Ne'er Do Wells and you can find us at this link:

http://www.myspace.com/the_neer_do_wells

So, thanks to all of you who have been supportive of whatever the hell it is I do.

Thank you, friends! I hope to see you there!

Winston Herbert (aka Mr. Winkie)

P.S

Over there on myspace, I go by a different name. I'm known as Troy Poodle which I think is a cool rock 'n' roller name, albeit a little faggy.

No comments: