Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Larry The Cable Guy

I try to be positive about humanity but that attitude is extremely hard to maintain when you've just finished watching Hollywood's latest triumph du feces, "Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector."

*Just a note here - Is Larry The Cable Guy a cable guy or a health inspector? Is it me alone that doesn't get that?

I hate it that I'm so worked up about what I consider to be the epitome of nothingness. Then again, maybe I'm jealous that he's made a fortune pretending to be dumb while I've gone broke pretending to be smart.

I use to go to his Website (which will never, ever be linked here) and before it was revamped he had a whole whack of essays where he shat(not literally) on homosexuals, Muslims, and gun control advocates, or as I like to call these groups - "Safe Targets." I went not because I liked him, but because it was so amazingly idiotic, juvenile and just poorly written that I got some perverse pleasure out of the anger I had toward him. I guess I got addicted. Well, those essays (I giggle everytime I call them "essays") are now gone from his website and I'm getting the feeling he's scaled back his hatred in the hopes of garnering a few more fans who will eventually buy "GET IT DONE, PLEASE?" mugs. Or is it "GET A GUN"? Or is it "GUT A NUN" ? I can't remember.

But by golly, his fans sure like him. I went to his new website recently and 1 guy...1 GUY! said he sucked. Boy, oh boy, if you're up for stirring the shit, go to a famous person's website, slag him/her and sit back and watch the (insert first name of famous person here) ______ Heads
go fucking ballistic!

Anyway, my point is that you just can't find decent parking downtown anymore.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Faded said...

This guy is such a fake. I don't know whether to love him or hate him- I was stuck watching his stand up in front of a packed room of his hillbilly elite. And really watching him act like the fools in the audience, I don't know who he's really making fun of.. But it sure looked like he was really giving it to the rednecks while they loved be reamed by him because they think he's really one of them. Pretty soon he will be just like the rich black comedians that can't come up with any material because they don't have anything in common with their audience.

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Yeah, especially considering he's from like New Jersey or something.
There's a clip on Youtube or Ifilm of him doing stand up before he was larry. I warn ya though, it's painful to watch!

And thanks for commenting! I sincerely appreciate social interaction in any form!

Ciao friend,

Winston