Friday, November 30, 2007

Some Day never comes... and neither does the missus.

Hey there. You don't know me but you may recognise me from television (I use to be Mikey from the Life Cereal commercials but I've found out that Life cereal gave me a brain tumor).

Anyway, other than the headaches, the need for bigger hats and the hallucinations (both visual AND olfactory), things have been going pretty good for me! I got a gig in another T.V commercial just last month and it should air sometime next month. I play dog poo in a deodorizer commercial. I can't say the name of the product just yet nor can I give you any details about the commercial. All I can tell you is that I'm a method actor so preparing for this one was tough.

But in the end (no, not the dog's end, silly!) it all worked out. My buddy Ferris who supplied the voice for the cigar smoke gave me a book on Dianetics and I think there's something there that I can hold onto. L. Ron Hubbard may have been a totally insane, mediocre science fiction writer who claimed to have been the world's greatest sailor/adventurer and who also lived with then ripped off a group of Satanists, but you gotta like the guy and his "ideas."

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you that I'm dating a celebrity! It won't be long before you see my smiling mug holding onto my new love on PerezHilton's celebulog website! I just hope my lover (Waldo from Where's Waldo fame) can handle the pressure of being a celebrity again. Sometimes he's so unstable...God, this headache won't go away. Everything is purple and I smell toast. Oh, well.

Okay, I gotta run. I'm needed...oh, thank heaven I'm needed.

1 comment:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

update required NOW.
*bangs fist on desk*