Monday, March 12, 2007

I don't know why I swallowed the fly.

I'm not an old lady but I swallowed a fly. I don't think I'll die but it wasn't very pleasant. And I don't care what anyone tells you, flies do NOT taste like chicken. They taste more like Cheese Puffs chased with Diet Coke. Now Spittlebugs - there's a meal! Whether they're in the larval stage or full grown, Spittlebugs make my mouth water!

Spittlebug Pie Recipe

100 - Spittle Bugs
1 - Pie shell and crust
Cinnamon

Combine Cinnamon and spittlebugs then put it in the pie shell and then bake it. Eat it when it's done.

The best thing about Spittlebugs is that their name has the word "spittle" in it. It's a fun word!

I don't know where I'm going with this but something tells me that it's nowhere.

Love,

Mr. Winkie

3 comments:

lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

...believe me, no one is gonna say that bugs taste like chicken.

i dont think ill be able to find spittlebugs in this country. will dung beetles suffice ?

Anonymous said...

loser..

Mr.Winkie says: said...

Deb: Yes dung beetles will do. They taste less like chicken than flies.

Anon: Finally, someone who gets me. You're not Asian by chance?? Cause, holy cow we could have some fun!!